Global Director Packaging and Serialization Technology
As our new and successful Global Director Packaging and Serialization Technology you ensure global technical solutions and technologies for packaging and serialization . A new end-to-end packaging process state-of-the-art technology is applied and standardized. With the new process, you assure product supply, quality and operational efficiency, which supports our corporate objectives. You own the engineering standards needed for packaging and serialization technologies and processes.
You report directly to the Global Head of Engineering and closely collaborate with the Director Serialization and Anti-Counterfeiting and the Director Platform Owner as well as further internal stakeholders. The establishment and management of a cross site team of subject matter experts will allow you to continuously support process performance, investigations and process monitoring. Together with your team, you identify and deliver technologies and equipment to support best practices to the above mentioned strategic manufacturing steps and you improve capacity and operational efficiency.
Your responsibilities furthermore include:
- Identification and assessment of best packaging and serialization technologies and equipment available on the market that provide significant benefits to the company and patients and is aligned with operational and strategic objectives and requirements
- Driving the selection of key vendors for packaging and serialization solutions together with key process stakeholders and maintain relationship with those
- Develop and Maintain Service Agreements for “global” packaging vendors in-conjunction with Relationship Managers in charge
- Development of global engineering standards for packaging and serialization technologies and processes to ensure compliance to developed standards
- Close collaboration with all relevant stakeholders to support operational excellence and continuous improvement initiatives that have cross site (“global”) applicability
- Ensure a regular exchange and (lessons learned) of know-how between multi sites and ownership of Engineering SME matrix across all sites for continuous improvement of technology and to enable process innovation
- Ensure development of new technical concepts for packaging and serialization solutions generally through leverage expert knowledge from the sites and external consultants
Are you passionate about best-of-class packaging and serialization technology? Do you continuously keep yourself abreast? As a self-starter, you appreciate growth and development in your environment, you are a leader, who manages his stakeholders always on an eye-to-eye-level and inspire others through your competencies as well as your clear direction?
Additionally, you convince with the following competencies:
- University degree in Engineering or equivalent; ideally lean six sigma education and professional experience in supply chain processes in a pharmaceutical company
- Continuously updated knowledge and professional expertise on current best practice and technology for packaging operations and serialization
- Successful track record of projects / implementation of packaging and serialization systems and standardization in the pharmaceutical industry
- Acute and bright thinker and doer with a very high capacity of execution in a dynamic global environment
- Energetic and proactive person with strong communication and negotiation skills and the ability to cope with time pressure in demanding situations
- Highly motivated self-starter with good problem-solving and social skills, service orientation and dedication
- Excellent written and spoken language skills in English; German skills would be a plus
GXP CONSULTING Switzerland is specialized in Life Sciences and provides high quality support and expertise to its customers through a full range of services all along the product lifecycle. Thanks to our extensive experiences, we offer pragmatic solutions in areas such as Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs, Operational Excellence, Engineering, Process Engineering, Manufacturing and Maintenance, Project Management, Human Factors/Usability and trainings... If you have exceptional technical skills, a great personality and you are passionate about serving others, then GXP CONSULTING Switzerland is the right place for you.Director, Packaging, serialization
Qualified candidates must be legally eligible to work for any employer in Switzerland.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters/third parties.
Please submit your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org