Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets.
Booking.com Customer Service Center (Fr ance) SAS, one of the support companies in France, is looking for Icelandic speaking Customer Service Executives (CSE) to join our dynamic, pleasant and international work environment in Lille Metropole.
Please note we are able to offer re-location support to successful candidates.
As a CSE you will act as an intermediary between the customers and accommodations by handling a variety of inquiries.This is a full-time (35 h/week) position in scheduled shifts.
- Liaise between the guest and accommodations: modification of reservations, handling special requests and complaints by phone and e-mail;
- Delivering high level of customer service;
- Actively participate in various projects within the department;
- Promote the Booking.com culture within your colleagues.
- Has excellent communication and problem solving skills;
- Takes responsibility and ownership;
- Is passionate about helping customers;
- Is fluent in both written and spoken English and Icelandic;
- Is available full-time (35h/week) and flexible in work schedule;
- Is in possession of a valid work-permit for France.
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonus and stock potential. We also offer what is called the “Booking Deal” with competitive benefits.
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (France) SAS is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in France. Booking.com Customer Service Center (France) SAS is looking for a Customer Service Executive - Icelandic. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
- A gross salary of EUR 1650€,- based on 35 hours;
- A guaranteed 5% salary increase after the first 6 months, and another 5% increase after a full year;
- Full-time (2-5 weeks) paid training;
- Work schedule 4-6 weeks in advance;
- International working environment;
- Convenient office location in Lille Metropole (Tourcoing)
- Quarterly Bonus Plan 12% of your salary, based on set targets;
- Travel allowance;
- Lunch Voucher.